TALITHA srls is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Please read the following privacy statement to understand how your personal information will be treated when you use or register on www.talitha-info.com site or otherwise interact with TALITHA srls.
What personal information does TALITHA srls collect?
TALITHA srls collects personal information from you when you provide it to us directly, or through your use of our website, for example:
- Information about yourself and the company you work for, when you register for an account with us. This may include your name and contact details, your company name and company details, information about your role in the company, and how you heard about the site.
- Transaction, billing and delivery information, if you make a purchase with us or contract for one of our solutions or services.
- Records of your interactions with us, e.g. if you send email feedback to our website, ask a technical question, report a problem or otherwise contact us.
- If you interact with one of our sales agents, for example at a trade counter, trade show or customer premises.
- We may also record certain details of how you use our website, such as the website you came from or are going to, your device’s unique ID, your IP addresses and operating system, adverts you click on, products you search for, products you purchase, and information you download. Marketing emails we send you may also automatically detect whether you have received or opened the email or clicked on a link in our marketing materials. We use this information for our own performance measurement, but also so that we can tailor our promotional messages and advertising to you.
How does TALITHA srls use my personal information?
Depending on how you use www.talitha-info.com, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, we will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To fulfil your order and/or provide you with the services you have contracted for.
- To maintain your online account with us.
- To manage and respond to any queries or complaints to our customer service team.
- To personalise www.talitha-info.com to you and show you content we think you will be most interested in, based on your account information, your purchase history and your browsing activity.
- To improve and maintain www.talitha-info.com, and monitor its usage.
- For market research, e.g. we may contact you for feedback about our products and services.
- To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so.
- For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We rely on the following legal bases, under data protection law, to process your personal information:
- Because the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you, or take steps prior to entering into a contract with you (e.g. where you have made a purchase with us, we use your personal data to process the payment and fulfil your order).
- Because it is in the legitimate interests of www.talitha-info.com and your company, where you are submitting orders on your company’s behalf.
- Because we have obtained your consent (e.g. where you contact us with a query, where you add optional information to your account profile, or if you consent to receive marketing from us).
- Because it is in TALITHA srls‘ legitimate interests as an e-commerce provider to maintain and promote our services. We are always seeking to understand more about our customers in order to offer the best products and customer experience. We use information about you to tailor your view of www.talitha-info.com, to make it more interesting and relevant in respect of the products and offers on view.
With whom does TALITHA srls share my personal information?
TALITHA srls needs to share information with certain selected third parties in order to operate our business:
- Service Providers: We provide information to our service providers acting on our behalf (for example to companies that provide digital marketing services like product recommendation, statistical analysis, business & operational insight, website optimization), as well as to those third parties involved in the delivery chain (for example freight forwarders, couriers and delivery companies). On occasion, we also share personal information with our professional and legal advisors.
- Government Authorities: Where you order is due for delivery outside Italy, we may need to share information with customs authorities both in Italy and in the country of destination. We may also share personal information with law enforcement or other governmental authority, e.g. to report a fraud or in response to a lawful request.
- Credit & Fraud Checking: We may share information with credit reference agencies and with third parties engaged in fraud prevention and detection.
TALITHA srls may also disclose personal information in cases where we believe the disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of TALITHA srls, our customers, employees or the public, or where we are otherwise legally permitted to do so.
Where does TALITHA srls store my personal information, and how long for?
Where we no longer have a need to keep your information, we will delete it. Please note that where you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep a record of your email address to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in future.
What does TALITHA srls do to protect my personal information?
TALITHA srls always aim to deliver the highest level of service and security to our customers and www.talitha-info.com has been specifically designed with security in mind.
In order to ensure the security and protection of your personal details whenever you submit any sensitive information such as credit card number and account details, we use the following security methods:
- 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption – the latest technology to encode and protect your data – which is your guarantee for a safe and secure transaction.
- Your www.talitha-info.com Account Information and www.talitha-info.com Personal Profile are password-protected so that you and only you have access to this personal information. You may edit yourwww.talitha-info.com Account Information and www.talitha-info.com Personal Profile by using yourwww.talitha-info.com user name and password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email.
How does TALITHA srls use my personal information for marketing?
Unless you opted-out during your account registration or purchase, TALITHA srls may send you emails, or text you regarding TALITHA srls products and services.
It is likely that some or all of these marketing messages may be tailored to you, based on what we know about you and/or your company, for example from your Online Personal Profile, your previous searches and browsing history on www.talitha-info.com, and your purchase activity.
If you no longer want to hear from us, at any time you can unsubscribe from emails by clicking on the link in each email.
You may also see adverts for TALITHA srls on third party websites, including on social media. These adverts may be tailored to you using cookies (which track your web activity, to enable us to serve adverts to customers who have visited www.talitha-info.com). Where you see an ad on social media, this may because we have engaged the social network to show adverts to our customers, or users who match the demographic profile of our customers. In some cases, this may involve sharing your email address with the social network. If you no longer want to see tailored ads you can change your cookie and privacy settings on your browser and these third party websites.
How can I access, update, correct or delete my personal information?
You can view and edit your Personal Profile information at any time by clicking on the ‘Sign in – Manage personal data’, which you can access anytime through the link in the navigation bar.
If you have forgotten your password, or have any other problems accessing www.talitha-info.com, please contact as at email@example.com.
If you have a query regarding your personal information which you cannot resolve via your Online Personal Profile, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Under Italian data protection law, you have the right to access (including in a machine-readable format), correct, and request the erasure of your personal data, and TALITHA srls will comply with any requests to exercise these rights in accordance with applicable law.
Of the owner and the Data Processor
Holder of the processing of personal data is TALITHA s.r.l.s., with registered office at Via U.Foscolo 21 / A – 57025 Piombino (LI). As regards the exercise of the rights mentioned above or of any communications from interested parties write to email@example.com with the subject “PRIVACY”.
For questions regarding this privacy notice or how we use your personal data, please contact as at:
Updates to this Privacy Statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time in order to reflect changes in the law, regulatory guidance or our data privacy practices in compliance with the law. When this happens and where required by law, we will provide you with a new or an updated notice detailing how the use of your personal information is changing and, if necessary, obtain your consent for the further processing.
TALITHA and cookies
What is a cookie and how it is used by TALITHA?
A cookie is a file containing a set of data (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser when browsing a site. The identifier is sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
The cookies do not contain any information that can identify a user, however, the personal information stored on our site can be connected, for our part, the information stored in cookies and obtained from cookies.
The information that we obtain through use of our cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. To recognize your computer when you visit our Web site
2. To improve the usability of the Web site
3. To analyze the use of the Web site
4. In administering this Web site
5. To prevent fraud, and improve the security of the Web site
6. To customize our Web site (with targeted messages that may be of interest to the user)
If you add the products to the order form without completing the purchase procedure, for convenience, it is stored the reference number of the order in a cookie, so that it is restored at the next visit.
Is the cookies enable safe?
Yes. Cookies contain only small pieces of data and can not do anything independently. TALITHA strongly recommends its users to configure your Web browser to accept cookies from our website.
How do I change my settings on cookies?
To enable cookies, follow the instructions below depending on the browser version you are using.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Select “Internet Options” from the Tools menu
2. Click the “Privacy” tab
3. Click the button “Default” (OFAR manually slide the bar to “Medium”) under “Settings”
4. Click “OK”
1. Go to the “Tools” menu
2. Select “Options”
3. Select the “Privacy” icon
4. Check the box corresponding to “Accept cookies from sites”
5. Click “OK” to save the changes
1. Select “Preferences” from the “Edit” menu
2. Find the “Cookies” section in the “Advanced” category
3. To enable: Select “Accept all cookies” (or “Enable all cookies”)
4. Click “OK”
1. Launch Safari if it is not already in use
2. Select “Safari”> “Preferences” and then click on “Privacy”
3. In the “Block cookies”, specify if and when Safari can accept cookies from visited sites
What types of cookies are used by TALITHA?
On our Web site uses three different types of cookies:
Session cookies – temporary files that are stored only for the duration of the browsing session on the Web site. The Web browser normally deletes them when it is closed.
Persistent cookies – The duration of these files exceeds the browser session (for example, if you log on to a Web site, the user acknowledges that his subsequent visit and displays a welcome message). Persistent cookies enable this type of functionality.
Third Party Cookies – During the use of our Web site, the user may transmit third-party cookies that do not relate to TALITHA. If you access a Web page with embedded content, such as YouTube, they could be sent cookies from that site. TALITHA not control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you consult the third-party Web sites for more information about cookies they use and how to handle them.
1. In Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools,” Internet Options “,” Privacy “, and selecting” Block all cookies “using the slider;
2. In Mozilla Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
If you block cookies, however, it may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
You can also delete the cookies already stored on your computer:
1. In Internet Explorer cookie files must be deleted manually (instructions on this procedure can be found at the following address
2. In Mozilla Firefox by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Custom Settings box can delete cookies first making sure you can run this command when you select” Delete personal settings “(you can change this setting “) and then clicking the” Delete personal settings “in the” Tools “menu.
This action can have negative consequences regarding the usability of many websites.
Our site uses Social Plugins ( “Plugins”) of different social networks. With the support of these plugins can for example share content or recommend the products.
If you interact with the plugins and actions such as the “like” button on Facebook or make a comment, the information will be transmitted from your browser directly to the social network that will save it.
You can find information about the purpose and extent of data collection and the subsequent processing and use of data through social networks, as well as the rights and settings to protect your privacy, in the indications on data protection their networks or websites. Find below the links in question.
Even if you are not registered to social networks, active with social plugins web sites can send the data to the network. Through an active plugin on every access to the website a cookie will be set with a coding. Since your browser every time you connect with a network server sends no request this cookie, the network could create a profile reminiscent of Web sites that the user has visited. And in that case it would be possible to bring the coding to a person, for example when the user connects to social networks.
On our websites we use the following plugins: Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest.
If you do not want social networks great in a collection your information through these cookies, you can simply lock the “third party cookies” function in your browser’s settings. In this case, the browser will not send cookies to the server when the embedded content will find other service providers. This setting could compromise however, in addition to the function of the “plugin” button, other generic functions to other sites.
We use the plugin of the social network facebook.com operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304 USA (“Facebook”).
At the following link you can find the statement on the Facebook data protection: Information on the Facebook data protection. https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
We use plugins of social network Google+ run by Google. At the following link you can find the Declaration on the Protection of the Google data: information about Google’s data protection. https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/
We use the plugin of the social network Twitter operated by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA (“Twitter”). At the following link you can find the declaration on the protection of data of Twitter: information on the protection of Twitter data. https://www.twitter.com/privacy
We use the plugin of the social network Pinterest run by Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, USA (“Pinterest”). At the following link you can find the Declaration on Pinterest Data Protection: Guidelines on the protection of data Pinterest. https://about.pinterest.com/privacy/
This Privacy Statement was last updated in May 2018.